GEORGIA AUTO ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS FIGHT INSURANCE COMPANIES FOR YOU
Helping you obtain compensation for your injuries
Founded in 2006, The McGarity Group, LLC has the resources, skills and experience to take on any individual or corporation. We frequently handle cases against powerful interests, big business and insurance companies.
Caring, aggressive, experienced | Gwinnett County injury law firm
Clients come to our firm because we care about the people we represent, and we aggressively work to achieve the best results for our clients. We thoroughly investigate our clients’ cases and regularly work with medical professionals, life-care planners, vocational rehabilitation experts, accident reconstruction experts, economists and other top experts in their fields. When our attorneys represent you, you have a team of dedicated professionals on your side.
We fight for you. We understand that your case is very important, and that it is our job to advance your case as quickly, efficiently and cost effectively as possible. Your future and our reputation depend on the outcome. Whether through a pretrial settlement or jury verdict, our clients are in the best position to move forward with their lives.
We are experienced trial lawyers that have been in the trenches and the Courtroom since 1979. Early on in his career, Mr. McGarity represented and defended insurance companies such as Allstate Insurance Company, St. Paul Insurance Company, Fireman’s Fund Insurance Company, CNA Insurance Company and many others. During that time, he learned the strategies and tactics of large insurance companies and other powerful corporate defendants. Now Mr. McGarity puts that knowledge into representing injured Plaintiffs and he understands how insurance companies and their lawyers think and operate, which provides a tremendous advantage in a personal injury or medical malpractice case.
Our firm has helped hundreds of victims of motor vehicle accidents, slip and fall cases, dog bites, medical malpractice cases and victims of medical negligence obtain millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts. Some representative examples our firm has been involved in include a $5 million mediated settlement in a tractor trailer wreck; $4.75 million in a 2012 truck wreck; $1 million in a mediated accounting malpractice case in 2019; and $1 million in a 2005 automobile wreck and many more six figure settlements, verdicts or mediations.
Our years of trial experience and reputation among jurists, trial lawyers and insurance companies give us the “gravitas” or formidable reputation that will ensure your case will be aggressively and properly handled by a skilled trial team at our firm.
Awards and Accolades
The McGarity Group, LLC has been recognized for the following distinctions:
- AV Peer Rating by Martindale Hubbell since 1987
- SuperLawyers since 2005 and most recently selected in 2020
- Best of Gwinnett 2003 through 2019
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Club
- America’s Top 100 High Stake Litigators 2019
- Lawyers of Distinction 2019 for Excellence in Personal Injury Law
In touch with the local community
Our attorneys are active in many professional organizations and bar associations. Such dedication keeps them in touch with the community we serve, while it ensures that we remain at the forefront of the development of local laws. We provide services in the following areas of practice:
- Personal injury. If you are involved in an automobile accident, slip and fall accident or dog bite or you are injured by a defective product, we can help you obtain monetary recovery while you focus on healing. We also provide the compassionate but aggressive representation you need in a wrongful death matter, including representation in catastrophic medical malpractice cases.
- Commercial litigation. If your company is facing commercial litigation, it is imperative to obtain qualified assistance from experienced business trial attorneys. We have many years of experience handling, resolving and trying complex business disputes in state, superior and federal court.
- Family law. Whether your divorce is amicable or highly contested, we provide sound guidance regarding child custody, child support and property division matters. We also help with family law matters, such as prenuptial agreements, adoptions and spousal or child abuse situations.
- Estate and trust litigation. When questions arise concerning the dispersal of a loved one’s estate, you need a law firm experienced in handling estate and trust litigation cases. We assist you with negotiation, arbitration or mediation of the issues, or if necessary, we provide zealous representation in the courtroom.
- Zoning and land use litigation. We understand that Georgia property owners are often faced with disagreements regarding the use of their property. Disputes can come from local authorities, a homeowner’s association or even neighbors. We have years of experience handling real estate litigation, zoning disputes and land use disagreements.
For more information, visit our Auto Accidents page or our Auto Accidents FAQ.
For information about Motorcycle crashes, visit our Motorcycle Crashes page or our Motorcycle Crashes FAQ.
For information about Trucking Crashes, visit our Trucking Crashes page or our Trucking Crashes FAQ.
Call us to schedule your appointment with a lawyer who cares
If you need sound legal advice you can trust, call The McGarity Group, LLC at 877.851.4261 or contact us online. We handle personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means we don’t get paid unless we collect for you.